Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

The Usual Events for Summer Vacation

| 26 March 2015


We know that summer is fast approaching. For that reason, we are very excited to celebrate it with our family and friends. Since we have accomplished something for the school year, it is time to have quality family time by participating to a lot of activities for the upcoming season.

What are your plans for this summer? Personally, I want to visit a nearby place for swimming. I still have work to do in the office so I can’t travel outside the metro for now. My first choice is to visit a lot of Caviteresorts for a change. Then, I’ll have food trip activity with my friends. I’ll also visit a lot of shopping malls because I’m going to update my wardrobe. After that, I’ll visit some of my friends to talk about important matters such as school, work and travel plans.


How about you? What are your planned activities for summer? Many people love to go island hopping these days. It’s also highly recommended to visit popular resorts for a chance to have an adventure with your friends and family. In this country, we have a lot of places to visit nowadays. Just keep in mind the popular travel destinations before planning for your summer trip.

Obviously, you’ll enjoy dining in your favorite restaurants during summer. Or maybe, you can go hiking with your friends. It’s more fun to have a well-planned set of activities before your trip. So don’t forget to lay down your options.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory