Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Why I Enjoy Our Recent Three-day Camping at Cogon Eco Park

| 21 January 2015


It’s rare for me to attend awesome outdoor activities because I’m busy with work and other commitments. I usually stay at home, work in the office and take a vacation once in a while. But I don’t really have time to participate in outdoor events such as hiking, sightseeing, camping and more. No wonder I really enjoyed the three-day camping activity that we had at Cogon Eco Park last summer.


The things that I cannot forget about the activity are the food preparation, travel and other camping related activities. We’re tasked to prepare the food so it was really an amazing experience. I learned to cook tons of rice grains using firewood. I also learned to prepare dishes that are usually prepared in the mountain.

Next, I love the travel from our place to the venue of the camping activity. We rode a bus since the organizers opted for Orange Cars Philippines service for added convenience and comfort. It was a long trip but I didn’t encounter any problem during the road trip.

We had also enjoyed swimming in the river. It was a fun activity because all participants joined the adventure. We hiked to the woods until we will reach the river bank. Along the way, we experienced checking different kinds of plants, fruit-bearing trees and herbs.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory