Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Snack Time Made Simple at D Hotel in Dipolog City

| 10 November 2014


I’m very particular with dining in restaurants that offer affordable snacks to their customers. As a budget-conscious traveler, I want to save cash and enjoy a scrumptious snack at the same time.

At D Hotel in Dipolog City, I had a chance to enjoy what I call a “snack time made simple” experience. For those who are planning to have an excursion in the city, this is one of the places to visit during your trip. It’s a good thing if you have already booked your travel with a reputable car rental company that offer bus rentals and arranged the trip with your peers. If you're familiar with Philippines Bus Rentals companies, you can hire one to ensure safety and comfort in your trip.



I only have P150.00 for snack time that day. But I really like to dine at the hotel’s restaurant. I decided to order a siopao and a velvet cupcake. I also asked for water because I didn’t order drinks. The siopao is P30.00 and the velvet cupcake is only P50.00. These snack items are incredibly affordable but it taste good.

The place is amazing so I really have a memorable dining experience for less than two dollars.

How about you? What are your travel experiences lately? Let’s talk about it in the comments section.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory