Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

At the Boulevard in Dipolog City

| 16 November 2014

My sister and I had a wonderful afternoon last week. Actually, we went to the NSO to get documents for my travel. After that, we roamed around the city to have fun.

Our first stop is to eat snacks. We saw a tourist bus, probably rented for a tour around the city. I remember Orange Cars Philippines at the way it offered amazing services to the public. The bus is so huge to accommodate group travel. I can see that the guests really love the road trip. And for me, it was all a memorable experience to see them as happy travelers.

Then, we went to Boulevard to have a photo shoot. It’s for my blog. There are only a few people in the park so we had really fun taking photos and videos.

Our next stop is at the mall. We checked several school supplies and hair accessories. My sister bought a chic hair pin for me. She decided to buy pens for her school projects.

Before going home, we ate lunch in a nearby cafeteria. The food is delicious. We liked the noodle soup and fried fish.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory