Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Collectables and Fashion Accessories

| 26 March 2013
I had an amazing start of the year for 2013. My husband and I attended seminars for financial education with some ideas on Internet business. However, I'm really grateful for the lessons I've learned in collecting items with high value. The seminar has something to do with investment and saving money. Personally, I like the idea of collecting valuable paintings, fashion accessories, collector items and other products with increasing value. Then, I remember the fabulous pieces posted at Collectables for people who love to collect stunning products and personal items. 

 In my fashion blog, I've written about my collections of fashion accessories and clothing pieces from shopping districts and thrift stores. I have tons of bracelets, necklaces and bangles. Before I traveled to the southern part of the country last month, I bought ten pieces of rare necklaces and two pieces of purple-hued bangles. At that time, I was busy preparing for my vacation clothes based on the style I prefer for the trip. In addition, I also create my own fashion accessories at home. I have collections of sparkling beads, hooks and tools for the project. My inspiration in creating the said items came from amazing websites of collector items and online shopping havens.

I also collect different kinds of bags. My very first collection is a lovely tote bag made of native materials. When I was in high school, I borrow bags from my classmates and study the design of each bag. Then, I look for bags that has the same style but in different colors. After finding the perfect replica, I placed it in my room for safekeeping. There are many stylish bags in thrift stores, too. Every Friday, I buy one sling bag to spice up my Sunday look. That's how I prepare for my weekend outfits.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory